Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Have I lost the so called meaning????????

I have been fortunate enough in my career, to get what I want. Though obviously I get it with "thoda adjust kar liyo" package, I won't be pessimist and say I have nothing. But lately, I feel I have lost the purpose, as to why I get up early and go to college! I wanted a drastic change in my career path and here it is, with wide avenues but I am not plunging into it. Well, the deciphering, the reason can be simple laze or as complex as feeling like fish out of water. When I think of all these twisting thoughts, my mind feels exhausted and sluggish. It's like a vicious circle, one thought leading to another. By the end of the whole process my thoughts have traveled the whole universe. And then some assignment comes up and I am left with another thought as to why did I ever think of it.. Ab liya hain chiz hath mein, karna toh padega! Is this attitude ok?  Again I don't know.. Sometimes life is so full of weird situations, the comic part is your feelings are stranger than the situation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment